We aim to provide the highest service levels for all of our customers. If the merchandise you received is defective, or not as you ordered, please contact us for a quick resolution.
ADM Modular System
- Broken Abduction Dorsiflexion Mechanism (within 12 months of purchase): A free of charge replacement will be provided if an Abduction Dorsiflexion Mechanism has a manufacturing defect or is damaged through normal use within 12 months of purchase.
- Broken ADM AFO Sandal: A free of charge replacement will be provided if an ADM AFO Sandal has a manufacturing defect or is damaged through normal use within 6 months of purchase. After 6 months of purchase, we require a new foot measurement to be taken to ensure that the current size is still appropriate for the child. If the current size is still appropriate a free of charge replacement will be provided.
- Incorrect Size or incorrect ADM springs: Please notify us within 7 days of receipt. Provided the product is returned in a re-saleable condition then a replacement of the correct size or configuration will be provided free of charge within 30 days of invoice date.
- Broken External Rotation Bar or Bar End Clip: A free of charge replacement will be provided if the bar or any part of the bar is broken or damaged through normal use in accordance with the instructions. Please note the Bar End Clips have a lifetime warranty for single patient use only. Note: Warranty is valid in accordance with intended use as detailed on our instructions.
- Unwanted Product: If you are dissatisfied a refund will be provided if we are notified within 7 days of receipt and the products are returned in new, re-saleable, unmarked condition and in original packaging. The products must be returned within 30 days of invoice date.
This policy and warranty are non-transferable. The warranty is voided if the products are amended or altered in anyway, misused, or if they are not in accordance with these instructions. Please contact us if you experience problems not outlined in this policy. Atypical matters will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
D-Bar Europe Braces
If a component of the D-Bar breaks or becomes damaged through normal wear within one year of purchase, C-Pro Direct will replace the item. If the bar has been in use for longer than one year, a new order will need to be placed.